The wooden church "Saint Nicholas" from Boiereni
Biserica de lemn / Obiective turistice
The wooden church "Saint Nicholas" dates from the 18th century. The monograph of the Lăpuș Archdiocese records the fact that the church was offered as a gift to the faithful people living in Boiereni by those from Suciu de Jos, in 1882. The oak edifice is modest in size, being covered with shingles, and the turret with galvanized sheet metal. Inside, the original painting has been preserved on the vault, in the nave and altar.