The wooden church from the Maramureș Village Museum in Sighetu Marmației
Biserica de lemn / Obiective turistice
Strada Muzeului 1, Sighetu Marmației 435500, Romania
The oldest building that enriches the patrimony of the Maramureș Village Museum is the church, relocated here from Oncești, where it had been brought from the village of Criciova, on the right bank of the Tisza River. The archaic features of the building are highlighted by small windows, the joined two-level structure and the presence of a royal and a deacon's door. The 16th century wall paintings were restored in 1802.
- Monument istoric